Thursday 12 July 2012

My Current Skincare Routine

L-R - Sudocrem
Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash*
No. 7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator (Normal/Oily)
Amie Morning Dew Matte-Finis Moisturiser*
Witch Oil Control Foaming Face Wash

Cleansers - I've recently re-discovered two cleansers which I love - the first being the Witch Oil Control Foaming Face Wash. This comes out as a light foam which you gently massage into your face then splash off. I have real combination skin that tends to be oily but can easily get dry if I use too many products that 'strip' the natural oils from it - it's a precarious balance! However, the Witch cleanser really does stabilise the balance when my skins very oily - especially on my nose - therefore I use this as my morning cleanser. However when I feel my skin needs a bit of moisturising or pampering, especially at the end of the day to take off make up, I use the Amie Morning Clear Purifying Facial Wash. Despite the name (Morning) I use this at night as it really helps to take my make up off and leave my skin feeling smooth and clear. It has a lovely smell to it and has a creamy consistency - although a bit more fluid than the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Amie is not a brand I see a lot of hype around on beauty blogs but I really think it deserves more credit - I'll have a full post coming on their products soon as I love them!

Exfoliators - At the moment I'm using a No. 7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator for Normal to Oily Skin. The little granules (?) in it are tiny and it does feel like it's working. I only got this recently as I was desperately in need of an exfoliator but I think I'll try another soon as I'm not too sure about this - if you've ever tried it please let me know your thoughts below - I'd be really interested to read them. I will say, however, that I've tried the Amie exfoliator in the past, and loved it - so it may be worth checking that one out if you want to try a new one! (Happy now as I just reminded myself that I liked that!)

Moisturisers- I basically cannot rave about the Amie Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser enough. 
It is perfect for getting that soft, supple skin you want and provides an amazing base for make up. Tralalalalalalaa laarve it! (Blog Post coming soon)

Spot Treatments -  very simply, Sudocrem! Works wonders, although I have noticed that a thin layer rather than a smothering (strange word!) often works better.

Hope you've enjoyed and let me know your comments/recommendations for skincare below. 


xxx Rose


This is a scheduled post as I'm currently on holiday. I'll be back on the 15th. In the meantime I'll have scheduled posts going up and keep up to date with my ramblings and holiday OOTDs on my twitter @rosereviews xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!