Saturday 7 July 2012

We're all going on a summer holiday...Products I'm Taking With Me

L-R Bottom: Lancome Palette, Laura Mercier Secret Concealer, That Gal Primer, Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Concealer, Sephora 222 All Over Shadow Brush, Space NK Smudge Brush, Real Techniques Stippling Brush. L-R Top: Nivea Pearl 48hr Deodorant, Eau Thermale Avene Water Spray, Hollister Laguna Beach Body Spray, Piz Buin Tan & Protect SPF 15 Oil Spray, Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturiser SPF 15, St. Tropez Illuminator in 'Violet', Shu Uemura Lashes.



Tomorrow I'm off on holiday and I'd thought I'd show you the products I'm going with minus skincare and haircare - I think I'm packing pretty light (although there is a MAC at the airport & I still need to buy a waterproof mascara too) - ooops!

Posts will still be up when I'm away and Holiday OOTD's when I'm back xxxxxxxxx Rose

1 comment:

  1. Great products! The Hollister Body Mists are amazing and I love the Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturiser!
    I hope you have a wonderful holiday!:)
    If you have a sec, stop by my blog too??<3
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!