Tuesday 27 November 2012

Cinderela B Jewellery Competition Styling

Hello lovelies!

So today's post is an entry for the Cinderela B Jewellery competition - which is styling my ultimate Christmas party outfit!


Earrings - Cinderela B
Faux-Fur Jacket - BIBA
Dress - ASOS
Shoes - ASOS
Bag - New Look
Nail Polish - Chanel (Matte)
Hair - Lauren Conrad!!

I decided to style the outfit around Cinderela B's gorgeous gold star charm earrings, because in at my ultimate christmas party, my ears would be pierced, and I think these are SO christmassy - gold, stars, what more could a girl ask for?

The rest of the outfit is fairly self-explanitory, but I wanted to keep a black and gold theme throughout. Sorry about the use of Lauren Conrad's hair in this - but I do love this curly high ponytail and think it would suit the outfit well. 

Also, can you tell I just learnt how to use Ribbet? Queue many posts containing christmassy images - especially as it's nearly December 1st and as I type someone outside my window is singing Rockin' around the Christmas tree.

Are you going to a Christmas Party this year? What will you be wearing? Discuss outfits below in the comments, I'll read and reply to all of them :)

xxxxx


8 comments:

  1. The dress is gorgeous and I love how you've styled it. I have no idea what I'm wearing for my Christmas parties yet, I'm hoping to find the perfect dress in time.
    Great blog, I'm a new follower :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, happy advent! xx

      Delete
  2. Super cute outfit, love those earrings! x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, yes they're wonderful aren't they?
      Love your blog :)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Great outfit, good luck!

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!