Saturday 24 November 2012

TAG: This or That


MAKEUP
Blush or Bronzer- Definitely blush! Probably my Shu Uemura blush from my Bow Wow Magic Queen Palette
Lipgloss or Lipstick- Definitely Lipstick!
Eyeliner or Mascara- Most definitely mascara - I hardly ever wear eyeliner! Preferably 'Shocking' from YSL
Foundation or Concealer- Concealer every time!
Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow- Neutral! 
Pressed or loose eyeshadows- Pressed fo sho!
Brushes or Sponges- Always brushes...ALWAYS.

NAILS
OPI or China Glaze- OPI as I've never tried China Glaze
Long or Short- Short - I always break long nails.
Acrylic or Natural- Natural - I've never tried Acrylic.
Brights or Darks- Definitely depends on the season - brights in summer, darks in winter.

BODY
Perfume or body spray- Perfume - I'm a hoarder of it!
Lotion or Body Butter- Definitely depends on the product - I'm loving my Crabtree & Evelyn Body Souffle !
Body Wash or Soap- Body Wash (especially French DOP) but soap on hands!

FASHION
Jeans or Sweat Pants- Jeans for when I have to go out, trackies for when I'm at home all day!
Long or Short Sleeves- As I own lots of itchy jumpers, long sleeves, especially in winter!
Dresses or Skirts- Ooooh - I'd have to say skirts though!
Stripes or Plain- I do actually love stripes - but it depends on the outfit!
Flip flops or Sandals- Sandals
Scarves or Hats- Hats EVERY SINGLE TIME. I find most scarfs too itchy!
Studs or Dangly Earrings- Neither for me! I don't have my ears pierced, but love dangly ones on others!
Necklaces or BraceletsBracelets!
Heels or Flats- I do love love heels, but on an every day basis, flats
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots- Riding boots - I spend the majority of my childhood in them!
Jacket or Jumper- Jumpers!
Abercombie or Hollister- Hollister, not that I go in much anymore!

HAIR
Curly or Straight- Straight as I don't suit curly hair!
Bun or Ponytail- A high ponytail.
Hair Spray or Gel- Hairspray every.single.time
Long or Short- Medium?! I suit short hair more than long hair, but love it to be medium length aha!
Light or Dark- I actually like the colour of my hair how it is - which is a mixture (blondey/browny/auburny)
Side Fringe or Full Fringe- No fringe at all on me! My face is too chubby for one!
Up or Down- Up! I love wearing my hair down but up is 100% more practical.

I TAG ALL OF YOU!
xxxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!