Monday 5 November 2012

Winter Wish List #1

As a new series to my blog, I thought every few weeks I would do a winter wishlist! There are always products that I have my eye on, and I thought this would be a great way to share them, perhaps introducing you to some new websites, as well as creating a way for me to look back in the future and re-discover wanted products!

1) The Ever Ours Pearl Open Shoulder Blouse




2) The Ever Ours Festive Deer Jumper



Perfect. For. Christmas. And as it is now the 5th of November, I can officially be festive. Boom.

3) Glamorous Royal Blue Disco Pants




4) Olive and Frank Breton Stripe Top


5) Amie New Leaf Exfoliating Face Polish


6) Amie Petal Perfect Cleansing Lotion (2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner)


7) Olive and Frank Navy Sailor Shorts





So there you go! My first Winter Wish list.  I hope you've liked it. Tomorrow I'll be uploading my October Favourites (Beauty), and a few days after, my non-beauty October Favourites.

Hope you're all well,
xxxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!