Tuesday 18 December 2012

Bath-time at Christmas

Cranberry Joy Soap from The Body Shop (price unknown - gift from sixth form)

Hey Lovely people,

I hope you've all been getting into the Christmas spirit recently - I know I have...not. I'm really struggling to feel all lovely and festive this year - probably due to the fact that the weather where I live has been basically rain with a tad of sunshine in between - so apart from, perhaps, the cold - it feels a bit more like a British summer (!!).

In an effort to feel more festive, I've been using this lovely cranberry joy soap from the Body Shop. Oooh. I feel this is especially festive due to the lovely embossed print on the front, and the lovely red packaging it comes in. 


Now, you may be thinking that this will make you smell like the relish eaten with the turkey. Well, you are mistaken. This smells like a bundle of Christmas joy, all sweet yet fruity with a little sprinkling of Christmas spicey-ness in there too. Mmm.

I can't seem to find this exact soap online, only the other products from the festive range. However, I'm sure these will be available in store, as it gets nearer to the big 2-5! I hope this will make those of you who, like me, are struggling to get into the 'festive cheer' this year - or perhaps, if you are already on the 'Christmas vibes', make you feel even more like Mother Christmas herself.

What's your preferred Christmas bath/shower time treat? I'm tempted to buy the Soap and Glory 'Best of All' whilst it's £27 - but I would only use about half the products in there! 

Love,
xxxx



6 comments:

  1. I love cranberry - definately going to get this! Yummy!
    http://theaccessorymakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty and I love the scent of cranberry so I may pop into the Body Shop before Christmas.

    I agree with you on the Soap and Glory set, I don't think I'd use all of the products so I'll just purchase the bits I like for a big Christmas Eve pamper :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the best of all set for half of the stuff and I'm keeping the rest for a giveaway or as gifts! I still think its great value :) x

    peachycurves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm i love cranberry. this sounds perfect for christmas!

    Rachel's Journal

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds so nice, would love to get this :) I don't really use anything special this time of year, just the stuff I love all year round, really.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love this! :)

    standforstyle22.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!