Sunday 2 December 2012

MaryJaneFashion Competition

Hello lovely readers,

As you all probably know the lovely people at e-tailwebstores are offering one lucky blogger some extra wonga (either £250 or £500!!!) in time for Christmas - and to be entered, you just have to do a promotional post of one of their brands discounts/competitions.

I decided to choose this discount from maryjanefashion.com , as I think it's a great opportunity, and having browsed their website - I think the winner is in for a serious treat!



Their website is full of clothes at the most amazing prices. My particular favourite is this cropped silk-panel biker jacket!
You can enter the competition by 'liking' the maryjanefashion facebook page here and then following the instructions.

But THEN I was thinking, how can I convince these lovely lovely (do I say that word enough?) readers that they should go and check this competition? Queue my nine-year-old sister and myself making an over-dramatic video, including (of course) chocolate, which just-about stayed long enough to film before we ate it all (oops). 


Just click above ^^ to watch it.

I hope you all like it (including you all at e-tailwebstores...as I've kind of already promised to contribute towards my sister's Christmas present {iPod} if I win....oops?!)

Lots of Love and happy Sunday!

xxxxx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!