Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas, everyone!



Merry Christmas lovely readers. I hope you have an amazing day, full of festive fun (and lots and lots of food!). Thank you so much for supporting my blog this year, may all your Christmas dreams come true. At the time of writing this (this is a scheduled post!) I've just hit 150 followers. I know to some bloggers this may seem like a teeny tiny amount, but for me it's a mahoosive number, so I'd like to thank each one of you. Merry Christmasssssssss!









ps. I'll be away from blogging until New Years Eve, spending time with extended family who I don't get to see very often. It's only a few days and I hope you all understand. Now go do what I'm about to do and eat your body weight in Quality Street and Celebrations! IT'S CHRIIIISTMAAAAS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!