Monday 24 December 2012

Shopping the Sales

Hello lovelies,

So it's the most wonderful time of the year (how many of you sung that line in your head?!) , and I don't know about you - but on Boxing Day, I am going to be eating and sleeping, rather than getting out into the cold and braving the crowds for the Boxing Day Sales.

Thanks to the glorious world wide web, on Boxing Day, I shall be able to stay in bed with a cuppa and shop the sales. I'm never really a big sales shopper (prefering to browse whilst 'ooh-ing' and 'aah-ing' at the offers), but I thought I'd do my research to discover some great online sales to show you all this year.


Selfridges sale is always amazing and I'm very much looking forward to browsing the beauty sections to see what's on offer! The lovely thing is that the sale goes live online before the in-store sale - so why venture into the cold with the manic crowds when you could do it all online first?


LUSH also usually do a lovely sale filled with their Christmas treats - this is a sale I'll definitely be checking out!


Debenhams also have a fabulous sale on at the moment with up to 50% off everything in Beauty! This Benefit Gift Set has nearly £10 off, which is a pretty good deal considering the products in it are pretty timeless. 

I've also been perusing around the Lavish Alice sale. It's fair to say that there are some decent discounts on way too many things that I'd like to buy...


inlovewithfashion also have a brilliant 50% off sale with tons of bargains. 



Finally...the Mulberry sale. If you've got the cash, make the splurge....unfortunately I do not, but that's OK because I'm perfectly happy with my J Crew bag!


I hope this has alerted you to a few post-Christmas bargains.
Sorry for the picture-heavy post and generic style - I'm eager to post, but it is Christmas Eve!






*NONE OF THESE LINKS WERE SPONSORED*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!