Friday 28 December 2012

What I Wore At Christmas

Hello my lovelies,

This is a very quick post with a few Instagram edits (hence the awful quality of photos as clothes + dark lighting + iPhone + filters = recipe for a disaster!) showing what I wore at Christmas. I was very lucky as about a month ago I won a Kukee competition and was able to pick an item from Motel Rocks as part of my prize. I chose this gorgeous playsuit (which is now in the sale here) as I loved the collar as well as the shape of the piece.



Oooh blurry! I'll make sure to photograph it outside in natural light soon, I'm definitely planning on wearing it a lot around New Years as it's such a gorgeous shaped piece.

Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here http://okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Olivia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovey, hope you had a happy holidays xx

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!