Thursday 31 January 2013

A Long Overdue Lifey Update

Woah. This feels weird. But I'm back! I know it's only been about 10 days, but honestly, it feels like a year! Anyway, I'm so sorry for being so sporadic on here recently - I have exams coming up in a few weeks time and despite having revision it still feels as though essays are coming in left right and centre! In addition to this I haven't been too well recently (or as you'll know if you follow me on twitter where I've been moaning about it!) and therefore haven't really been into the 'blogging' mood - which is strange for me!

But anyway, last weekend I went shopping (what a surprise) - so expect a haul and some more reviews very soon. A hint - I've fallen in love with a very expensive but amazing foundation. Guess what it is yet?! Mwhahaha!! 

So I promise there will be more posts in the next few days....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx


2 comments:

  1. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    Also, I would love it if you checked out my latest letter here http://lettersfromtvc.blogspot.ro/2013/02/dear-keszeg-agnes.html

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your haul! And good luck with your exams x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!