Sunday 3 March 2013

A pop of colour in a city of grey

Hello my lovelies!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in ages, I've been really busy recently with important exams going on and doing all these grown up things like researching universities (exciting, but scary!).

However, a few weeks ago I was sent this lovely Loretta bracelet from Francesca Pina jewellery and it's so gorgeous I knew as soon as I got it that I would have to devote a post to it!



The bracelet is just the perfect colour, a gorgeous pacific aqua with three little charms on (a wing, a white crystal drop bead and an italic 'F', I presume for Francesca Pina!) what I especially love about the bracelet is how one can make the charms the centre of attention, as I have in the photo above, or just swivel the bracelet round, so they're less noticeable.

The beads are amazonite beads, which are widely considered to calm the brain and dispel negative energy - just what I need!!

The colour, for me, is perfect - I have found it a welcome 'pop' of colour in my black/white/navy wardrobe - I particularly liked it when wandering around London about a week ago as it was the perfect size - sometimes I find elasticated/'stretchy' bracelets a little baggy on my ickle wrists but this was perfect - not too tight (ie. I didn't lose feeling in my hand...trust me, it has been known!) but I did not feel at all worried about it falling off as I perused through the clothing aisles!


I just love this so much, I'm very much turning into more of a jewellery fan, wearing it to college on a daily basis (unheard of for me!) and hope to buy more from Francesca Pina jewellery soon as all their pieces are completely gorgeous! (Maybe even for mother's day, as they have a great page devoted to it here that may help people who are, like me, struggling for ideas!)

You can see the store here and the Loretta bracelet here



Livi xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your blog link with your comment, as I love discovering new ones!